-

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Missing Your Kinks? Virgo & Libra On Tap


If you've been keeping up with my guest series, The Astrology of Kink, over on Jeff Kishner's Seduction Central, you may have noticed that I forgot to announce Virgo and Libra.

Oops...silly me, tee-hee...I'm just a sweet little Pisces, and would never consider teasing you mercilessly until you break down and beg, so here goes. You ready?

For all you Virgo lovers out there, here's a closer look at the delicious virgin/whore sexuality we love so well: The Astrology of Kink: Virgo, The Fallen Angel. That Virgo shyness is just plain hot, to say nothing of the thigh-high stockings hidden under all that business attire.

And on balance, here's The Libran Ideal. Don't miss the great feedback on this one! I'd love to hear from a few more of you about the more interesting quirks of Libra. There's nothing more fun than confession, you know.


On another note: for Spanish/English bilingual readers, new weekly scopes (by little old me) can be found fresh every Friday at La Casa Negron, a hot new Spanish-language blog. Abierto las 24 hs....
(photo above by Dimitrij Bolkann. View it here.)

3 comments:

Jeffrey Kishner said...

Where can we get them in English???

Laura F. Walton said...

Good question, and you're not the first who's asked! I'll see what we can do about publishing an English version....

Anonymous said...

I responded to your comment under your Virgo post.